- Do you have some injuries or areas needing specialised rehabilitation?
- Do you have specific exercise goals?
- Do you prefer your own individualised program?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then an Individualised Exercise Class is the perfect exercise option for you!
Everyone in an Individualised Exercise Class has their own unique program, specifically tailored for their own exercise needs and goals. Classes incorporate a variety of exercise styles, including Pilates-informed exercise on Pilates equipment and mat, resistance exercise using weights and bands, and cardiovascular exercises. It all depends on what you need to address your problem areas and goals.
- Classes run in 5-week blocks for 45 minutes per class.
- Class numbers are strictly capped, so you get individual attention during class.
- An initial assessment is required before you start. This allows us to discuss any problems or injuries, assess your current movement and function and plan your exercise goals.
- Two to three 1:1 sessions will then follow the individual assessment. During this time, you will be taught your own exercise program and how to use the various pieces of equipment safely.
- You can then join the class.
- A 1:1 review is recommended every 8-12 weeks to check your progress and update your program.
- What do I wear? Wear something you feel comfortable moving in.
- What do I need to bring? Just you. But a water bottle is often a good idea too.
- When can I start? Any time after you have completed your initial assessment and 1:1 sessions, depending on class availability.
- Why do I have to book for 5 weeks? Any exercise program only works when you do it regularly. Just like a monthly gym membership, booking a 5-week block helps you commit to regular exercise, so you can get the most out of your classes. In 5 weeks, you will start to feel the difference yourself, in 10 weeks others will notice the difference!
Booking in blocks also reserves your spot for that 5-week period so you don’t miss out, as class numbers are strictly limited.
- What if I need more than 2 or 3 1:1 sessions? If you feel you need more 1:1 sessions to feel comfortable with your exercise program or because you just want more individualised attention, then that is not a problem. You can have as many as you need.
- What happens if I miss a class? Sometimes life happens. If you know in advance that you are going to be away, then we can plan for that when paying for a 5-week block. If you miss a class due to illness, I will still send you a home exercise plan so you don’t miss out.
To book your initial assessment, visit our bookings page.
For further information on our Individualised Exercise Classes, please fill out the contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.